Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010


This is my Mother’s Day 2010 write-up:


Many chapters have gone

My precious one is growing up fast and is catching up

Living with more excitements and worries

If there is only one wish for me before I die, it should be…


Another new and improved chapter begins

My little one turns to be a nice lady on earth

She will be smarter and wiser than me

She will be able to earn more and live well than me


Along with a sympathetic heart

She is stronger to help the poor

She is wealthier to donate to others

For I am no longer be around with her


I ask from God for a golden mask

To cover her tearful face and cast only smiles

And a steel cocoon for her

To protect her from bad and the most scary ones


Fearful less and fewer sad paths ahead

Nice spirits are always by her sides

To guide and hold her all along the way

To sing her a song to soothe her pains


Do remember these lines on every mother’s day

To reach me is not that far away

Just close your eyes and say my name

And I will be there


[I have been thinking what to write for this year Mother’s Day. Those I wanted to tell my momma are all expressed in last year post out and the only thing to continue doing is continuously shower her with my loves.

Yet I did not give up on writing a post for this year Mother’s Day, so struggling until today and that is why I am posting it out late this year (Mother’s Day 2010 blog posted on 30Jun2010 *LOL*).]

No comments: